Marie Veronica's Podcast

Friday, February 12, 2010

Podcast site

http://marieveronica.podomatic.com/entry/2010-02-12T08_42_13-08_00

I am beginning to understand how podcasting works. I don't like the way my voice sounds when it's recorded but there's not much I can do about that. The podomatic site isn't that complicated, so hopefully I will become familar with it and succeed at doing the podcasting of our story correctly. It's so cool the technology that I can record something, put it on a website, and then put it out for the world to hear. I could see how this can help children that want to hear a book rather than read it.

1 comment:

  1. You said " I don't like the way my voice sounds when it's recorded but there's not much I can do about that."

    You can be aware of the tone and inflection as well as the speed when you read. You will be surprised how much you can change it!

    ReplyDelete